Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Wedding Tip Wednesday

I just hung up with a great friend who recently got engaged. Micheal's has been a constant 'distraction' for her...in a good way, but so has so many other sites and stores as she plans her 2013 wedding. As I was pondering what to talk about, the light just went off..... as she went on and on and on about the process of planning a wedding, I remembered, you need to gear your shopping!

When you first get engaged, its OVERWHELMING the amount of stuff you find and like when you are just looking around stores or browsing online. Start with a checklist. There are several on a lot of the wedding websites that can tell you when you should do what.

I like to tell my brides, think about a color and a theme first!

So, for our first Wednesday Wedding Tip: Print your checklist, then shop! :-)

Happy Planning!

-Tai

No comments:

Post a Comment