Friday, June 1, 2012

Morning Inspirations


It doesn't take much for me to be 'inspired' when it comes to events... especially table settings for weddings, anniversary parties, and baby showers. Every Friday morning, I set aside at least 30-45 minutes to look at new ideas onlines.... especially on http://www.theknot.com/.
As I was looking at reception ideas for an upcoming wedding, I had to make a mental note of the fact that Navy & Yellow are such great colors for any event, but especially a wedding. I can recall the 'Nautica' theme from a 1st birthday party that I hosted for friend's son, Noah, some years back. I loved this table setting and its elegance on this happy couple's wedding day.
Its funny how 1 aspect, such as this napkin holder can strike so many memories.... I guess its just the planner in me!

Visit http://www.theknot.com/ for inspirational ideas, even in your home. Our dining room table changes at least 7-10 times per year, whether its a holiday or a new theme that I came up with.... a lot of the inspirations come from what many brides use as their table settings!

Until next time...

Happy Planning!

-Tai

No comments:

Post a Comment